Missy Pipa is the district Registered Nurse for Medina City Schools and is a nurse at Akron Children's Hospital. Missy has a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing from Otterbein University.
Our program focuses on:
- Providing cost-effective school nursing services.
- Improving student attendance.
- Addressing first aid, emergency services and acute healthcare needs.
- Administering medications and necessary procedures.
- Meeting the healthcare needs of students with chronic conditions.
- Implementing disease prevention and wellness programs to increase the overall health of the school.
- Referring students who need help to the appropriate specialists.
- Creating a safe learning environment for students.
- Enhancing overall school health through community outreach.
For more information about our nursing services, please visit Akron Children's Hospital - School Health Services.