About the Medina City Schools Board of Education
TEMPORARY MEETING INFORMATION
Based on the current situation, the District and the Board of Education feels it is important to continue holding meetings of the Board. During this time, upcoming meetings will be available to the public virtually via Facebook Live at https://www.facebook.com/MedinaTV. This will provide an opportunity for our community to view the meeting live and ask questions or make comments during the public comment section of the meeting. The meetings may also be viewed on Medina City Schools YouTube Channel and Armstrong Channel 201.
Board of Education Work Session Location Information
Steps to watch Medina City Schools Board of Education meetings from home:
- Go to Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MedinaTV. Note: the meeting will not appear until we go live so if you log in early please be patient
- If you are logged into Facebook, you can ask a question in the comment section. These questions will be addressed during the public comment section of the meetings.
- You may also email questions or comments during the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may submit questions or comments on agenda items ahead of time by email to email@example.com by 4:30 PM the day of the meeting.
- If you do not have a Facebook account, you will only be able to watch the meeting via MedinaTV's Facebook page and will not be able to comment.
- Replays of the meeting will then be available on Medina City Schools' YouTube Channel https://youtube.com/medinacityschools, Armstrong Channel 201, and MedinaTV Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MedinaTV.