Welcome to Flyer Central, the digital bulletin board for Medina City Schools. The purpose of this page is to help make the Medina community aware of camps, activities, and events happening in the District and around the area. Flyers are posted on the Digital Bulletin Board by category below.
To look at the criteria to be eligible to post on Flyer Central, please review the information below:
Any person or organization wishing to have informational material posted on the District's digital bulletin board, Flyer Central, must submit a copy of the material(s) to be posted to the Director of Community Relations by email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of non-profit status with the State of Ohio and/or be tax-exempt under IRS code section 501 (C) (3). This information should be emailed to the district at least ten (10) days in advance of the desired posting. You will be notified by email regarding the acceptance of your request. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 330.636.3030.
Criteria for Posting
The posting may be authorized if the material:
- is related to a current course of study offered by the school district;
- ties in with a District-sponsored activity;
- is unrelated to a district activity, but is related to an activity for students that is conducted by an approved outside organization;
- the activity/program is non-discriminatory and open and available to all students (this must be clearly stated in the information being posted);
- meets current board policy
Permission to post material does not imply agreement or disagreement of its contents by either the administration of the school district, the Superintendent, or the Board.