Registration / Alternate Care

  • Smiling students waiting in bus line


    New to the district?  Here's how to register!

    Parents of students new to Medina City Schools must register with the Office of Registration here.


    Need to change your current information?

    All current Medina City School families who have changed or plan to change their residency are asked to contact the Office of Registration for withdrawal and/or change of address procedures here.


    Need alternate care?

    The form(s) for New Registrations, Alternate Care Requests, Changes of Information/Withdrawals can be obtained on the district home page, by clicking on the "Forms" Hot Button.