Moving? Please let us know!

  • If you currently reside in the Medina City School District and have recently moved, or plan to move, to a new address within the district, you will need to provide proof of residency to the Medina City School District Registration Office. One of the following documents will be accepted as proof of residency:  current utility bill, mortgage contract, purchase contract, lease agreement, insurance statement on the dwelling, or a letter from your builder indicating a possession date within 90 days of enrollment in the district. If you are unable to provide any of the approved documents, please complete the Residency Affidavit, have it notarized, and submit to the Registration Office.


    Change of Address Form - Please see checklist at top of form for required items. Form submission must be made in person at the Board of Education office.


    Tranportation Department Form (also required for change of address)


    Residency Affidavit


    If you are moving out of the Medina City School district during the summer months, please contact the Registration Office at (330) 636-3100. We need to know the name of the new school that your child(ren) will be attending, and the city and state where it is located. If you are moving during the school year, please notify the building secretary where your child(ren) attend. Please be certain to promptly register in your new school district and complete a records request so that we may release educational records to the new school.